Coronavirus – despatches and deliveries:
Please note that at present we are only despatching orders fortnightly on a THURSDAY, to avoid unnecessary
trips to the Post Office in town.
This will be the despatch day for all orders that have been placed and paid for by midnight on the day before (Wednesday).
The 'open' status of our shop will remain under review, and depends upon our ability as a household to remain virus free - and upon any directives from the Welsh and UK Governments.
Please bear in mind that deliveries can be affected by local lock down measures and/or staffing issues, and (in the case
of destinations outside the UK) by the availability of sufficient freight carrying capacity on aircraft.
Although every effort is made to deliver items within the timescales given per your chosen shipping method, at present these cannot be absolutely guaranteed.
WHOLE BOX PURCHASES:
Discounted shipping is applied to each delivery to a maximum weight of 30kg (normally 4 boxes). If the weight of your order exceeds 30kg, your order will be split accordingly and you will be charged for each shipment (see below).
DISCOUNTED DELIVERY PER SHIPMENT:
- UK: your order will be shipped 'Carriage Free' to your UK Trading Address.
- Western Europe*: your order will be shipped to your Western European Trading Address for a flat rate of £15.
- USA and Canada: your order will be shipped to your US / Canadian Trading Address for a flat rate of £35.
- Australia and New Zealand: your order will be shipped to your Australian / NZ Trading Address for a flat rate of £55.
* Western Europe includes: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guernsey, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden.
DESTINATIONS NOT LISTED ABOVE:
- If your Trading Address is not listed above you will need to contact us before you can
place any whole box orders, advising us of your Trading Name; your Shipping Address; and the proposed
size of your order (Title / Number of Boxes required).
We will then review your order and send you a quote, including shipping.
- If this quote is acceptable to you, we will then send you an invoice for your order, and once payment has been received your order will be packed and shipped to the address specified.
Non UK customers please note that you will be responsible for settlement of any applicable import duties/local taxes.