- What is PayPal and how does it work?
- Credit and Debit Card Transactions
- How can I buy from you without using a debit or credit card?
- Refunds - changed your mind?
- Refunds - items damaged in transit.
- I have not received my delivery.
What is PayPal and how does it work?
PayPal is a safer, simpler way to send and receive money online. It's free
to sign up for a PayPal account. For payments made as a purchase of goods or
services, the recipient (seller) will be charged a fee. You can pay with money
held in your PayPal account balance or use another payment method such as a
credit card, debit card or your bank account. Once you sign up for a PayPal
account, you just need to select PayPal as your payment method when you shop
online and you will be asked to log in to your account with your email address
and password to confirm the payment. PayPal never shares your financial
information with sellers or retailers. For more information visit www.paypal.co.uk.
Credit and Debit Card Transactions
We are fully aware of the risks involved with card transactions over the internet so for both parties' safety and peace of mind, we process all card payments using our own PayPal facility. You do not need to be registered with PayPal in order to use this service (see above).
- If you do not have a PayPal account, simply add as many items as you like to your basket and then follow the link to the checkout and at "Payment Method" select "Go to PayPal". You will then be sent over to a secure online payment form that you can use to make any credit or debit card payment.
- If you already have a PayPal account, select "Use PayPal account" and you will be sent to the appropriate page to complete the transaction.
How can I buy from you if I don't have a debit or credit card?
- You may make payment directly to our business account through a bank transfer payment in person or on-line. To do this, complete your shopping and when you reach the checkout select "Bank Transfer" and follow the instructions for making the transfer. If you use this method the items you have selected will then be reserved for 7 days to await your transfer and your purchase will be despatched as soon as the funds clear our account. PLEASE GIVE YOUR POSTCODE AND NAME AS THE REFERENCE, so that we can link your payment with your order.
Refunds - changed your mind?
If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return it to us:
- please notify us immediately of your intentions, stating clearly the reason for its return
- return the item to us within 28 days of the purchase date, making every effort to ensure it reaches us safely and in the same condition in which it reached you. You will be responsible for all postage and packing costs for the item's safe return to us: "Unity Consciousness Books" will not accept any "delivery unpaid" items.
Refunds - items damaged in transit.
If any item has obviously been
damaged in the delivery process, please contact us immediately, stating the
problem, before you send the item(s) back. We will then let you know the
procedure to be followed regarding its return or disposal and how we propose to calculate any refund.
I have not received my delivery.
All boxed items will be tracked and you will be able to
follow its progress via the link you receive with your despatch notification.
Single books will be sent via Royal Mail. They supply the following guidelines for determining if / when an item will be considered missing or lost in transit. Please follow these guidelines according to the method of delivery you chose when placing your order. If you have still not received your expected delivery after the relevant time has elapsed, please contact us and we will investigate and / or arrange a refund as appropriate.
|Product||Due Date||Considered lost in transit|
|1st class||Next working day after posting||10 working days after due date|
|2nd class||3 working days after posting||10 working days after due date|
|Standard Parcels||3 working days after posting||10 working days after due date|
|Special Delivery||Per delivery specification||5 working days after due date|
|International (Europe)||Per delivery specification||20 working days after due date|
|International (Rest of World)||Per delivery specification||25 working days after due date|